Welcome to Vexed!
Vexed is an award-winning puzzle game for Palm OS devices.
It's got all the attributes of an addictive, fun application
for your Palm. It's easy to learn, but hard to master. Give
it a try, and you'll see what we mean!
June 17, 2006 - Vexed 2.2 Release
This release fixes
a problem launching the hires version of Vexed on the Palm
Tungsten T. If you were unable to launch version 2.1, please
try version 2.2.
If version 2.1 worked for you, there are no additional
changes in version 2.2.
April 4, 2006 - Vexed 2.1 Release
The long, long,
overdue Vexed Version 2.1 is finally here! Your wait is over
for high resolution support, hundreds of new levels, and
Here are just some of the changes in Vexed 2.1:
- Grayscale support for monochrome devices, with six new
grayscale block sets
- Hi Resolution Support for modern devices, including
new, colorful block sets
- New enhanced visual transition effects
- New animation and graphics on the congratulations
screen, donated by Scott Ludwig
- Over 30 new level packs, over 2,300 new levels
- Congrats screen displays levelpack score
- Now just tap from and to locations as an alternative to
- New "move pending" icon to support tap operation
- Fixed vertical bar video bug on OS 5 devices
- Fixed drag errors, where invalid dragging could
increment the score
- Can power off on congrats screen
- Bad solutions in 2 levelpacks
- If a level already played, keep the lower of the two
- OK to show solution to level without penalty if level
For a complete list of changes, see the changes.txt file
included with the program.
To download the latest Vexed, click on the Download link
The Vexed Team